Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.818 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,191,392 (Shilling178,488) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)