Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 284.965 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,088,362 (¥235,427) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (30 minutes ago)