Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.685 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,036,086 (Shilling184,426) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)