Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.282 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,538,787 (Shilling149,028) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)