Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1428.306 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,230,839 (26,066₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)