Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1658.295 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,445,367 (24,993₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (44 minutes ago)