Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.357 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 112% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,094,369 (5,312,947 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)