Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.481 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,712,335 (4,282,674 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)