Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.142 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 118% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,505,481 (4,411,666 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)