Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2486.361 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,850,454 (R 26,485) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)