Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7623.958 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,457,243 (10,422 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 2 hours ago)