Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4441.877 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,459,339 (9,334 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)