Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4505.039 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,745,613 (10,598 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)