Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 958.202 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,180,925 (44,021 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)