Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3333.676 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,437,601 (13,030 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)