Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5330.340 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,271,605 (7,743 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)