Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2366.445 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,274,703 (12,793 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)