Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5136.574 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,060,459 (6,242 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)