Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.530 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,926,806 (₨78,720) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)