Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,067,029 in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)