Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8692.430 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,710,046 (5,719TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (25 minutes ago)