Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6581.333 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,460,959 (5,692TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)