Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 378.730 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,713,331 (¥197,273) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)