Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 372.977 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,002,214 (¥176,961) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)