Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,600,696 (€1,975) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (34 minutes ago)