Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 295.356 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,499,810 (₨ 242,080) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)