Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 49462.555 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,055,561 (€1,335) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)