Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,794,046 (€1,373) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)