Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,043,650 (€1,392) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (30 minutes ago)