Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6534.309 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 97% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,874,192 (元14,672) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)