Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.718 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,523,940 (3,799,758 Shilling) in Kasese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)