Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4059.697 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,704,586 (21,111 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (42 minutes ago)