Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4834.656 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,318,786 (19,302 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (40 minutes ago)