Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3518.965 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 152% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,828,664 (34,905 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (36 minutes ago)