Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34802.983 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,997,911 (€1,695) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)