Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 46515.540 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 92% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,770,059 (€1,715) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)