Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1400.144 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,258,577 (38,752 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)