Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1276.112 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,382,601 (59,856 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)