Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.862 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,519,307 (54,849 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)