Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1304.026 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,704,063 (37,349 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)