Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.219 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,269,264 (1,497,927 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (14 minutes ago)