Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.106 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,754,320 (1,466,611 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)