Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.541 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,927,205 (1,517,343 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)