Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8616.687 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,036,132 (4,762TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)