Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,020,884 in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)