Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,919,671 in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)