Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.381 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,140,253 (387,866 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)