Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.673 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,407,160 (321,803 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)