Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,674 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.308 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,008,952 (₨113,355) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)