Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.274 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,536,435 (₨206,886) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)