Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.957 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,945,148 (₨138,552) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)