Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.009 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,801,645 (763,564 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)