Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.253 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,547,172 (315,751 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)