Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2129.064 IRRX / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 87% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,763,968 (55,445 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)