Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1401.329 IRRX / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,797,485 (59,218 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)