Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1366.690 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,644,260 (50,958 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)