Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1135.507 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,811,020 (50,912 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)