Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.279 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,804,767 (435,078 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)