Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Kano have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.749 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,805,688 (436,068 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (22 minutes ago)