Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 385.584 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,048,067 (¥199,822) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)