Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10099.060 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,203,013 (RM5,367) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)