Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10740.263 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,471,599 (RM5,910) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)