Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7571.619 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,261,446 (RM7,034) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)