Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10606.481 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,856,020 (RM5,549) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)