Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.451 IRRX / KHR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,552,756 (5,002,840 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)