Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.412 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,138,926 (5,220,626 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)