Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.321 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,364,752 (5,364,181 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)