Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.873 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,737,600 (10,226,661 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)