Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.070 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,008,421 (4,965,957 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)