Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.257 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,287,579 (4,822,553 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)