Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1195.955 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,824,395 (30,791₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (17 minutes ago)