Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 508.535 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,926,191 (руб 100,143) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)