Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.874 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,591,634 (350,403 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)