Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,524,042 (€1,386) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (44 minutes ago)