Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.695 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,243,377 (₨68,348) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)