Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 14049.751 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,061,800 (3,350 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)