Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13437.640 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,706,688 (2,955 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)