Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16437.219 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,100,974 (2,500 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)