Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 9583.503 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,076,520 (4,495TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (38 minutes ago)