Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9360.619 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,258,495 (5,155TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (41 minutes ago)