Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.393 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,044,768 (379,304 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)