Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,400,000 ($1,081) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)