Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 43500.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,071,409 ($1,358) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)