Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32390.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,062,500 ($1,206) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)