Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3663.013 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,839,029 (12,241 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)