Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 554.334 IRR / AFN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,021,350 (88,433 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)