Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 600.858 IRR / AFN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,103,453 (98,365 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)